Saturday, December 3, 2011

Q: Can you visit/skype with my class or attend one of my events??

Unfortunately, probably not.

While I really enjoy visiting groups, my hectic schedule has become detrimental to giving both my family and my work the attention they need.

With that in mind I no longer solicit school visits*, but you can get a "video visit" with the Weston Woods documentary Getting To Know Mo Willems.

Skype and other forms of virtual visits are also not feasible.  But I recently recorded a 40 minute virtual visit with the New York Times that is very much like a digital visit. You can check out an archived post of the broadcast here.  

I also am happy to get mail from your students. 

Usually, speaking events are booked 12-18 months in advance and are arranged via my publisher. Please contact info(at)pigeonpresents(dot)com with your proposal/request. Seeing as I try to limit my travels to 1 event a month, things are often already booked up.  Again, my apologies.



Please note: I do not take any solicitations of any kind via social media.  In fact, I probably haven't seen them.


As for my upcoming schedule, my public personal appearances can be found here.  I am always happy to meet as many kids as possible during these events.

Thank you for your understanding.

*If you see that I've made a visit somewhere, pls. don't be angry.  It would be in conjunction with a charity that I work with and support, such as First Book.